RadWise® qCDSM Giveaway Official Rules
RADWISE® qCDSM DEMONSTRATION GIVEAWAY RULES. COMPLETION OF A SOFTWARE DEMONSTRATION AND SURVEY IS REQUIRED. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. SPONSOR: The sponsor of the RadWise® qCDSM Demonstration Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) is Sage Health Management Solutions, Inc., located at 12575 US Highway 1, Suite 200, Juno Beach, FL 33408.
2. HOW TO ENTER: The Giveaway is open to individuals who: (i) sign up and complete a RadWise® qualified Clinical Decision Support Mechanism software demonstration, and (ii) complete and submit a post-demonstration survey.
3. SCHEDULE: The Giveaway begins on May 1, 2019 and ends on June 30, 2019. All RadWise® qualified Clinical Decision Support Mechanism software demonstrations must be completed by 11:59 P.M. Eastern Standard Time on June 30, 2019. No demonstrations will be performed outside this time period and any requests will not be accepted for consideration. It is each individual’s responsibility to observe time zone differences.
4. ELIGIBILITY: This Giveaway is only open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico who are 18 years of age and older. Employees of Sage Health Management Solutions, Inc. (“Sponsor”) and their respective parent, affiliates and subsidiaries and the immediate family (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and household members of each, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations. Also, pursuant to Congressional and Executive Branch ethics rules, Members of Congress, Congressional staff members, Executive Branch officials and their staff members are not eligible to participate. To receive the prize, all individuals in this Giveaway must meet these eligibility requirements.
5. SELECTION OF WINNERS: Each person that completes a RadWise® qualified Clinical Decision Support Mechanism software demonstration and submits a completed post-demonstration survey will receive a prize. The number of winners is limited to the first 150 eligible entrants.
6. PRIZE: Each winner will receive a $125 Topgolf E-Voucher (valued at $125). Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. No cash substitution, assignment, or transfer of any prize permitted. Winners are responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes, if any, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Winners acknowledge that a Topgolf location may not be located in his/her state. Limited one (1) per person.
*Topgolf International, Inc. (“Topgolf”) is not a sponsor of this Promotion. Except as required by law, Topgolf e-vouchers ("Vouchers") cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for cash. Vouchers may be used only for purchases of eligible goods and services at participating Topgolf locations.
7. USE OF INFORMATION: The information that you provide in connection with the Giveaway may be used for Sponsor's internal purposes and to send you information about Sponsor's products and special promotions and may be shared with Sponsor’ affiliates or third parties.
8. MISCELLANEOUS: All taxes and other expenses associated with the prize unless otherwise stated herein are each individuals’ sole responsibility. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. No other substitutions of prize permitted.
9. GENERAL: This Giveaway and these Official Rules will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida. Entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state, and local courts located in the State of Florida. This Giveaway is void where prohibited or restricted by law and is subject to applicable federal, state and local laws, and regulations. Sponsor and its affiliates are not responsible for and disclaim any liability for late, lost, stolen, damaged, incorrect, incomplete, illegible, garbled, misaddressed, or misdirected delivery of prize to winner. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant if his or her fraud or misconduct affects the integrity of the Giveaway. By accepting prize, each individual agrees to release Sponsor, its affiliates, and their respective directors, employees, officers, assigns and agents, including without limitation, their advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability, loss or damages arising from or in connection with the awarding, receipt, and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any prize-related activities.
10. ONLINE ENTRIES: Sponsor shall not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any online service or website, inability to submit the online form, or any other error or malfunction, or any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Giveaway, or for late, lost, stolen, illegible or misdirected entries. If this Giveaway or any website associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or otherwise does not permit entry in the Giveaway, or if infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper operation of this Giveaway, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant implicated in such action, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Giveaway or any portion thereof.
11. CAUTION. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS GIVEAWAY IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.